Directions to Plainfield Elementary School
92 Bonner Road • Meriden, NH 03770 • Tel: 603-469-3250
FROM 1-89 NORTH:
- Exit 16: Purmort
- At the end of the exit ramp go left over interstate.
- Go right at sign pointing to Methodist Hill Road.
- Bear left and go up, up, up the hill.
- After you go over the hill you will come to a stop sign; go right (sign says to Rte. 120).
- You will now be going down, down, down.
- When you come to a stop sign, go left onto Rte 120 South.
- In 3 or 4 miles, you come to a blinking light (this is the village of Meriden).
- Continue straight through blinking yellow light, pass fire station on right, Meriden Deli-Mart on left.
- Take first right (approx. ½ mile from blinking yellow light):
- Bonner Road. A sign points to the school. The school is on your left (approx. 1/8 mile).
FROM I-91 SOUTH:
- On I-91 take exit 10S (just south of WRJ, VT) onto I-89 South.
- Go one short exit, over the Connective River into NH.
- Exit at Exit 20 West Lebanon, NH. (Signs about airport there.)
- Bearing right off the exit ramp takes you onto Rote 12A going south, in front of Shaw’s Supermarket, Ames, JC Penney shopping plaza.
- Go through two sets of lights past McDonald’s, etc.
- Continue straight ahead past Friendly’s on your right, and Walmart on your left.
- About a mile past the shopping and fast food (right after construction and sand gravel places), the Brook Road appears on your left.
- First you see a sign for Kimball Union Academy, then a sign indicating Plainfield and Claremont straight ahead, Meriden turn left.
- TURN LEFT HERE. THIS IS THE BROOK ROAD AND THE PLAINFIELD SCHOOL IS IN MERIDEN, NOT PLAINFIELD.
- If you miss the turn, you will go by Edgewater Farm stand and know that you have gone too far.
- Wind around on Brook road for about 7-8 miles.
- You will pass a covered bridge on the right in about 6 miles.
- You will pass the town offices building on the left not long after the covered bridge (on your right).
- Go right onto Bonner Road. A sign points to the school.
- If you come to Kimball Union Academy and the Post Office, you have gone too far.
- The school is on the right on Bonner Road, you can’t miss it.
- Rte. 120 goes from Hanover to Lebanon past Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medican Center and entrance to I-89.
- When you get to Lebanon, take a left at stop sign to follow Rte 120.
- Pass a health food store, the Listen Center, a church on your right, and Hirsch’s clothing on left.
- Bear left in front of Butson’s grocery store. Fire station is now on your right, village green on your left.
- Bear right as you face the post office (where sign clearly indicates Rte 120 S).
- Drive straight about 7 miles on 120 S. (Kimball Union Academy is on the right.)
- Continue straight, past fire station on right, Meriden Deli-mart on left.
- Bonner Road is the next right past the fire station.
- A sign points to the school. School will be on your left after approx. 1/8 mile.